Work with us! We’re ambitiously creating an exciting future built on an enviable and outstanding past. We love what we do, and every single member of our team translates that passion into outstanding floral designs and memorable customer service. We work hard, we care about the detail, we go the extra mile.
Our customers include some of the world’s most luxurious and demanding hotels, restaurants and event venues and organisers – all of whom expect a flawless execution of the services we have committed to provide to them. Our Florists play a vital role in making this happen, and need to be committed to going the extra mile when necessary – settling for nothing less than perfection and quality. Some of the work we do is carried out when guests are asleep or venues are closed, so early morning starts and night shifts are sometimes necessary.
We are McQueens Flowers, and if you’re talented and share our passion, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT AVAILABLE ROLES
JOB TITLE: FREELANCE FLORIST
Location: New York City
We are always looking for amazing Freelance Florists, who combine their passion, creativity, flexibility and team-working skills with attention to detail, and staying calm under pressure. Some of the work we do is carried out when guests are asleep or venues are closed, so early morning starts and night shifts are sometimes necessary.
Duties may include:
- Supporting Creative Director
- Working alone or within a team
- Preparation of vases, materials, and equipment
- Conditioning and preparation of flowers
- Loading and unloading of vans
- Installing floral displays
- Tidying up and removal of waste after installation
- Breaking down and clearing previous installation
- Maintaining arrangements between installations
- A team player
- Strong knowledge of flower varieties and floristry techniques
- Strong knowledge of the flower industry
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in contract and retail floristry
- Minimum 3 years experience in the floral industry
- US drivers license a plus
- Strong understanding customer needs, delighting them and going the extra mile.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only.
Please apply here